Each year we continue to advance our mission of sharing the word of God through Television. Your donation will help us send the Gospel around the world, fulfilling Jesus’ last command to us to go into all the world and preach the good news to everyone. We have seen many lives change for the better. With the help of donations from supporters like you, we will continue to see improvements in our mission.
Partner with us by sending your donations to TBN ASIA. Banco De Oro Acct No. 438013255 Metropolitan Avenue Branch. and email us at email@example.com. For your gift of P1,000 or more, You will receive all of these gifts. Thank you for supporting our ministry. Thank you & God Bless.
Partnership Gift for This month
1. The Way of Life: Experiencing the Culture of Heaven on Earth-
Bill Johnson, respected pastor, bestselling author, and senior leader of Bethel Church, lives in a culture of the miraculous. In this expanded edition of his groundbreaking book, The Way of Life, he shares not as a theological spectator, but as an active participant in a historic move of God that has been sweeping the nations.
From over 40 years of personal experience with the Holy Spirit, Bill mentors you on how to:
- Create a supernatural “greenhouse effect” that impacts the world around us through practicing Kingdom values.
- Sustain a flow of God’s supernatural power in your life, your family, and your church community.
- Develop a culture that values wholeness―body, soul, and spirit―where the Kingdom has a tangible impact on every area of our lives.
- Build supernatural relationships through honor and seeing the significance of every person.
- Walk in the completed work of the Cross because you are grounded in an “It is Finished” theology.
- Partner with the Presence of the Holy Spirit to transform the everyday places where God leads you.
- Run towards impossible situations and release the supernatural solutions of Jesus.
Learn how you can move in the signs, wonders, and supernatural power that the Bible says are available!
Includes a brand new chapter on how to steward the glory of God, while pressing on for and anticipating an increase of His supernatural movement in our lives
2. Stop the Pain: The Six to Fix –
Millions of people suffer from debilitating pain and inflammation each and every day. Most treatments focus on relieving or managing the pain instead of locating the cause and eliminating it. This book helps the reader understand what pain is, where it comes from, and most importantly, how to get rid of it.
There are six things to fix and six protocols to help correct the imbalances that cause pain and dysfunction. Learn how to balance thyroid levels, fix the gut, revive your metabolism, restore energy levels, improve brain function, and anti-aging. Look younger, feel better, and think clearer, while eliminating the causes of pain that create dysfunction in your body.
Allow this book to be your personalized road map to guide you down the road to recovery. The most exciting part is realizing that you may be only a few simple choices away from eliminating chronic debilitating pain and suffering from your life.
3. My Very First Bible by Lois Rock (Bible stories for kids)-My Very First Bible is a colorful stepping stone into the Christian faith for young children and beginning readers. Inside this illustrated edition, the Bible is retold in twenty key stories, ten from the Old Testament, and ten from the New Testament.
Each story has been simplified but remains faithful to the original text. Included you will find the most iconic stories, including:
- Noah and the ark
- Moses in Egypt
- Jonah and the whale
- The birth of Jesus
- The story of the good Samaritan
- And more!
Alex Ayliffe’s illustrations are bold and engaging and are sure to help young children better understand the messages of each story inside. A perfect gift for baptisms, birthdays, holidays, or any time of the year, My Very First Bible is sure to become a favorite book in your household.
For more info visit